- The DDM Novastar soldering system is used for the removal and replacement of throught hole components connectors, etc. mounted on PC boards.
- Microprocessor based, digital controller
- solder temperature
- wave height
- solder flow duration
- air “blow through” duration
- 10 menu storage
- “Blow-thru” hot air nozzle option removes solder remaining in through-holes during rework process.
- X, Y, & Z Universal Board Fixture option allows quick and easy board positioning over the wave
- Overhead locator laser light pinpoints position for centering component over the wave.
- A large selection of nozzles for all component sizes is available. (14-20 pin DIP standard)
- Height adjustable stainless steel platform.
- Easy to change bayonet mount nozzles for a variety of rework or selective soldering applications.
DDM Novastar catalog