The SPR-10 is a cost effective manual stencil printer with a quick and easy registration method. The operator simply holds the frame on opposite edges, manually aligns the stencil openings to the board land patterns, locks the frame, and applies solder paste. The model SPR-10 uses the same tubular and foil frames as the SPR-20 printer.
• Unique alignment registration system
• Lowest cost APS manual stencil printer
The SPR-20 benchtop, manual stencil printer is designed
for low to medium volume assembly runs. Precise X,Y,
Z, and theta axis controls allow for accurate, consistent
deposition of solder paste or masking material for SMT.
This durable, easy-to-use system provides repeatable
and reliable results.
• True theta adjustment (from exact center point) to enhance
• Independent 4 point Z axis leveling
• Complete printing kit provides polyurethane squeegee & holder, one tubular
frame, and Lexan® fixture for easy registration set-up.
The SPR-25 benchtop, manual stencil printer is designed
for low to medium volume surface mount assembly
runs. Fine X,Y, Z, and theta adjustments for
exact stencil-to-board alignment result inprecise, fine
pitch printing of solder paste.
• Dual squeegee for clean and convenient application
of solder paste
• Linear ball bearing guide assures smooth squeegee
stroke with its uniqueadjustable angle-ofattack for precise
single or dual direction printing
• Fine X, Y, Z and Ø adjustments for exact stencil-toboard
• Adjustable frame holder compatible with any tubular
or cast framed stencils up to 23” x 23” outside diameter
• Easy lift frame with gas strut assists
• Squeegee accepts polyurethane or metal blades
• PCB vacuum hold-down option